What you measure, you can manage!
THINK how much easier it would be to EXECUTE day-to-day if you had a clear roadmap, performance indicators, and budget (a PLAN) for your business.
Implement Business Algebra™ to:
- Get CLARITY about where to focus your efforts
- Clearly communicate the STRUCTURE of your plan to employees, subcontractors, partners, vendors, etc.
- Measure your progress towards the RESULTS you desire, so you can:
- Celebrate your successes
- Quickly identify potential roadblocks/issues
THINK PLAN EXECUTE‘s BUSINESS ALGEBRA™ 101 Workshop takes you through the following steps:
- Understand how you are measuring your business today and what tools you are using to track and report on those measurements and manage different outcomes.
- Define the scope of your Workshop outputs:
- Major business goal(s) in that Timeframe
- Define the major deliverables and milestones for all of the activities defined in (2) and capture them as your Task Plan in a task management tool.
- Define the resource requirements (i.e., time, people, tools, money, etc.) to complete the deliverables and milestones defined in (3).
- Create your Financial Projection (for your defined Workshop Timeframe) that incorporates all the resource requirements of the Task Plan and captures them in a financial management tool.
- Define the “key performance indicators” (KPIs) which you will monitor to track your business’ ongoing performance.
The Workshop is set up as 3 two-hour guided sessions, and comes with a supporting Quick Reference and templates.